Sunday, July 14, 2019

Weekly Oracle Reading for Week July 15th 2019


Hello My Loves!



Welcome back to our Weekly Oracle Reading with your hostess….



Rev. Nancy Baumiller



For the week beginning with July 15th 2019



Things have changed since last week and my guy and I have decided to save this relationship, for that, I am extremely happy about! I will leave it at that!

Weather here is definitely summer and seriously thinking about an above ground pool! I find water very healing and need to be near or in it, often! So, that’s the plan!



This week brings us our Full Buck Moon, it was named that for the young bucks sprouting their antlers! That is all I know on that subject as far as that goes! *wink* But from the Llewellyn’s Moon Sign Datebook it says that with this Full Moon, that it is time to stop allowing others to manipulate you and get as far from them as possible and to also work on your “journey to personal freedom and self-esteem.”




It is a time to let go of what no longer serves you. Write them down and go out during the Full Moon and release them to the Universe. Just read them aloud or too yourself, but read them with the intention of letting go.



This Weeks Crystals:

Rose Quartz

Chrysocolla

Jade

Rhodochrosite

Charoite

Angelite



Most of my crystals are still in storage, so hopefully I will have them back out by next weekend!

Working with Wisdom of the Oracle deck by Colette Baron-Reid, art by Jena DellaGrottalia.

I do have some new decks and will share those soon! But I do love working with this deck for the weekly readings. It works wonderfully for me! 


 POISED: You are so ready to take on these tasks that are set before you! You have all the confidence and strength you will ever need, no matter what the circumstance might be. You already know deep within you that this is what you must do, allow your intuition to guide you with these next steps. You can do this!! It gets easier as you go! You will soon be saying, “why didn’t I do this sooner?!”  Allow what needs to fall away, fall away. It isn’t meant for you any longer. There is better awaiting you in the sidelines and are looking for the same things you are! Or it might be a new career path or what ever dream it is that you have! It is yours for the taking! Take care of the tasks that must be done, take care of you in the process, make small steps that lead you to your dreams, watch for synchronicities, these are signs that opportunity is at hand! You are a star dear heart, what are you waiting for?! Happiness is within reach! Take it! It’s yours!



HAPPY HAPPY: Don’t you just love how these cards work together?! I know I do, it makes me giddy and goose bumpy in a good way! You hold the key to happiness, you have had it all along my dear one! The key is just deciding to be happy! That’s it! That is all it takes and it is always one decision away! Keep that in mind and catch yourself if you happen to say, “If I had this or that person in my life I would be happy.” You don’t need all that to be happy. Sure it’s nice, but true happiness comes from within you. You have that at all times. The rest of that stuff is just temporary or materialistic. Everyday you wake up, is a day to celebrate! Use those nice fancy dishes!!



ROUND AND ROUND: I see this card as, going around in circles doing the same thing over and over and getting the same results. Right now, so much is shifting and changing around us and within us and I feel that this card speaks of manifestations. New is definitely coming! While the wheel churns, we must believe in the process, to not worry about the outcome and just go about taking care of what needs taking care of. You are ready for different and new! Just go with the flow and just trust it! I don’t know about you, but I do not like to go in continuous circles and get no where fast! Time to make a some sort of change that will bring better sort of change.



THE FATES: This whole reading feels like the Wheel of Fortune tarot card. This card is asking you to reach for the stars, go ahead, make a move, make a change. Do something different in your daily routine that will bring about good change! You are the magician in your life and how it goes! You make the magic happen! Everything can change with your thoughts, words and actions….it is up to you whether you want things to keep repeating or change your thoughts to the positive and get different results, better, great and even super fabulous results!!



CHAOS AND CONFLICT: All these planets in retrograde, especially Mercury and wreak havoc if you don’t keep yourself grounded! It is so important! Tame that beast! *wink* So much is falling away, let me just tell you, it’s ok and it’s going to be ok. Really and truly! I think I have mentioned in this reading that certain things must fall away, leave us etc., for new to enter our lives. So much better is on it’s way, do what you need to do to let go and heal from these things, but don’t stay/live there. You will know when it’s the right time to move forward. Allow these changes, trust why it is happening, and then allow yourself to move forward.



Much love, light and peace to you all!

Hope to see you next week!

Blessed Be,



Rev. Nancy Baumiller


No comments:

Post a Comment