Hello! My name is Nancy Baumiller and Welcome to Art2Hearts! Some of you may know me as Crowabout StudioB at Mischief Circus.com I am an artist, Graphic Desginer, Spiritual Teacher and Intuitive Psychic. On this blog I will share art, projects and inspiration! As well as offer my services as a Spiritual Teacher, located in the sidebar of this blog.

Friday, November 4, 2016

Hello Dear Ones



Dear Ones,
As I am going through a big shift right now of spiritual growth, I need this time to sit in my cave of solitude and unknowingness, holding the violet flame. I so need to go off the grid for a short while and let this shift be what it is. To allow the answers to come to me in good time.
I will be back soon and catch up with 365
Please don't stop doing art. let your soul speak to you and through you and make wonderful art!
Love and light
Namaste
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment