Hello! My name is Nancy Baumiller and Welcome to Art2Hearts! Some of you may know me as Crowabout StudioB at Mischief Circus.com I am an artist, Graphic Desginer, Spiritual Teacher and Intuitive Psychic. On this blog I will share art, projects and inspiration! As well as offer my services as a Spiritual Teacher, located in the sidebar of this blog.

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Day 90, 91, 92 and 93 - 365 Days of Spirit Art Journaling for Artists


Welcome to Days 90, 91, 92 and 93

of

365 Days of Spirit Art Journaling for Artists

with Nancy Baumiller


Hello everyone!

I am still on my sabatical, taking my time in doing so...I thought I would pop in and give you something to work with!

Day 90 - Theme: Fearless Guardian of Divine Light


Day 91 - Theme: Open Your Heart

Day 92 -  Theme: Expect Miracles

Day 93 - Theme: Baby Steps

I will be back with more in a few days! Keep doing your beautiful art!

Namaste

xo

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment