Hello! My name is Nancy Baumiller and Welcome to Art2Hearts! Some of you may know me as Crowabout StudioB at Mischief Circus.com I am an artist, Graphic Desginer, Spiritual Teacher and Intuitive Psychic. On this blog I will share art, projects and inspiration! As well as offer my services as a Spiritual Teacher, located in the sidebar of this blog.

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Day 89 - 365 Days of Spirit Art Journaling for Artists



Welcome to Day 89

of

365 Days of Spirit Art Journaling for Artists

with Nancy Baumiller


Theme: Give & Receive
In giving you shall receive

Be the love you wish to recieve

Be the kindness you wish to recieve

What ever it is you want more of, you must give from the heart



My art for this round:
Art by Nancy Baumiller ©2016
All Rights Reserved


See you on Day 90!

Namaste

xo

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment