Hello! My name is Nancy Baumiller and Welcome to Art2Hearts! Some of you may know me as Crowabout StudioB at Mischief Circus.com I am an artist, Graphic Desginer, Spiritual Teacher and Intuitive Psychic. On this blog I will share art, projects and inspiration! As well as offer my services as a Spiritual Teacher, located in the sidebar of this blog.

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Day 88 - 365 Days of Spirit Art Journaling for Artists


Welcome to Day 88

of

365 Days of Spirit Art Journaling for Artists

with Nancy Baumiller


Theme: I AM a perfect being of light
Affirmation

I AM a perfect being of light in perfect harmony with the Universe.

I AM Love

I AM Joy

I AM Peace

I AM Light

I AM Whole

I AM Goddess

Affirmations help us create our reality

by saying positive affirmations

we are sending out good intentions/vibrations

The Universe gathers them and sends them back to us.

Be a mirror of what you want in your life so that it can be reflected back to you.

My Art for this round:
Art by Nancy Baumiller ©2016
All Rights Reserved

See you on Day 89!!

Namaste

xo

Nancy


No comments:

Post a Comment