Hello! My name is Nancy Baumiller and Welcome to Art2Hearts! Some of you may know me as Crowabout StudioB at Mischief Circus.com I am an artist, Graphic Desginer, Spiritual Teacher and Intuitive Psychic. On this blog I will share art, projects and inspiration! As well as offer my services as a Spiritual Teacher, located in the sidebar of this blog.

Monday, October 31, 2016

Day 86 - 365 Days of Spirit Art Journaling for Artists


Welcome to Day 86

of

365 Days of Spirit Art Journaling for Aritsts

with Nancy  Baumiller


Theme: Born To Fly
We were all born to fly.

You were born to live your dreams.

We all fly at different times.

Don't let others accomplishments set you back,

Don't compare yourself  or your life to theirs,

instead look at them as inspiration!

Start by giving up everything that weighs you down.

I know it sounds like I am repeating myself,

but so worth repeating.

Let that stuff go!

You will start to feel lighter

and want to move ahead.

All it takes is baby steps.

One at a time

My art for this round:
Art by Nancy Baumiller ©2016
All Rights Reserved


See you on Day 87!

Namaste

xo

Nancy

1 comment:

  1. http://poeticpostcards.blogspot.com.br/2016/11/freedom.html

    ReplyDelete