Hello! My name is Nancy Baumiller and Welcome to Art2Hearts! Some of you may know me as Crowabout StudioB at Mischief Circus.com I am an artist, Graphic Desginer, Spiritual Teacher and Intuitive Psychic. On this blog I will share art, projects and inspiration! As well as offer my services as a Spiritual Teacher, located in the sidebar of this blog.

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Day 85 - 365 Days of Spirit Art Journaling for Artists


Welcome to Day 85

of

365 Days of Spirit Art Journaling for Artists

with Nancy Baumiller


Theme: Life is Infinite
T
TRUTH!

"When our time on earth is through, life continues on into the next realm. Life is inifinite."
~Nancy Baumiller ©2016

My art (quote) for this round:



 Photo by terezaferraz on Flickr


See you on Day 86!

Namaste

xo

Nancy

1 comment:

  1. http://poeticpostcards.blogspot.com.br/2016/10/365-days-of-spirit-art-journaling-for.html

    ReplyDelete